Policies and Guidelines for Vendor Participation at
SUECON Event/ Vendor Fair
Invitations and Applications
- Vendor participation in SUECON is by invitation only. Once a vendor receives an invitation, the vendor may apply to participate in the conference.
- Invitations may be initiated by a UCET or UELMA member, or a WCSD employee, but are issued only through the SUECON Vendor Coordinator.
- Prior invitation or participation is not a guarantee of future invitations or right to participate.
- SUECON reserves the right to withdraw an invitation or to reject a vendor’s application for participation in SUECON event.
- Only vendors who have an authorized table/booth/display area and have
- registered as a vendor for the specific event are allowed in the Vendor Fair.
- Table/booth/display area assignments are made on a first come, first served basis.
- Display areas must be ordered of a sufficient size to accommodate a vendor’s display.
- Applications for one or more table/booth/display areas are accepted on a provisional basis until payment is received.
- If any payment is not received by the due date, the table/booth/display area temporarily assigned to the vendor will be cancelled and reassigned to a vendor on the waiting list.
- SUECON will accept delivery or shipped items for a vendor within 10 days of the conference starting.
- SUECON is not responsible for shipping/receiving/safe storage of a vendor’s display or materials. An area will be offered for storage before and after the event merely as a convenience. A vendor utilizes this area at the vendor’s own risk.
- Displays must be setup and torn down during the scheduled times. (Set Times in Here)
- Vendors are responsible for any damage their representative(s) or displays may cause to venue property and for any injury caused or suffered by any attendee as a result of their actions. SUECON accepts no liability.
- Each display area/table/booth comes with admittance to the conference and vendor fair for two vendor representatives.
- No more than 4 vendor representatives will be accepted for each 8 linear feet of display area.
- Additional vendor representatives will be charged a participation fee (“Additional Rep Fee”). This fee must be paid at time of application but no less than one month prior to the event. Additional Rep fees are not refundable but are transferable to others within the SAME Company upon authorization of the Company designated Point of Contact.
- It is the responsibility of each Vendor Company Point of Contact to submit to the SUECON Vendor Coordinator an accurate vendor representative name list at least one month prior to the event. Only persons with the proper SUECON-issued credentials are allowed to attend events.
- Vendors are welcome to sponsor SUECON activities throughout the conference. Arrangements for sponsorship must be made through the SUECON Vendor Coordinator.
- Sponsorship will be acknowledged in the Conference Book and on the SUECON web site.
- Vendors may bring up to 4 signs (to fit on standard easels) announcing their sponsorship of an event.
- If sponsoring a food event, advertising literature/giveaways may be placed on the tables or in the chairs.
- Four sponsor representatives’ attendances are included in the cost of meal sponsorship. Additional representatives may be subject to additional fees. In no instance will there be more than 10 sponsor representatives at any sponsored SUECON event.
- Advertisements for the Conference Book must be paid in full prior to acceptance by SUECON.
- Advertisements must be received by the SUECON Vendor Coordinator by the publishing due date or will not be included in the book. It is the responsibility of the advertiser to insure that the ad is received in a timely manner.
- No refund will be made if an advertisement is not received on time.
- If Ad is too large for space purchased, ad will be placed in purchased space in a reduced state.
- It is the responsibility of the advertiser to ensure that their Ad is legible and accurate. An ad will not be changed except for sizing or resolution to enable maximum legibility.
- Design services are available for an additional fee.
- Payment in full of all applicable fees must be received prior to final application approval.
- Payment by credit card is the preferred method of payment; however, payments can be made by check. Checks should be made payable to SUECON. Checks will be processed immediately and as soon as the check clears the exhibitor will receive final approval of participation.
- Payment by credit card (VISA, MasterCard but not American Express) will be processed through the online vendor registration form and will ensure immediate selection of sponsorship and/or exhibit requests for choice of booths. Note, if a sponsor selects a booth that has been requested by a vendor, the sponsor has preference. Send Checks to SUECON, c/o WCSD Technology, 934 S 100 E, St. George, UT 84770
- If any payment is not received by the due date, the booth/table/display area temporarily assigned to the vendor will be cancelled and reassigned to a vendor on the waiting list.
- Returned Checks incur a $50.00 returned check fee. The replacement check must be a cashier’s or certified check for the entire amount due, including the returned check fee. If replacement funds are not received within seven (7) days, the application will be cancelled and the vendor will not be allowed to participate in any SUECON event for a minimum of one year. The Conference Committee will be notified of bad checks or non payment and will decide on any further action.
- Any vendor who owes the SUECON money past the date of any event will be removed from the invitation list. This removal may be appealed to the SUECON Group Coordinator only after restitution is made.
Code of Conduct
- Each vendor company representative at any SUECON event will behave in a professional, business-like manner.
- Rudeness or insulting behavior will not be tolerated from vendor representatives or members. Infractions are to be immediately reported to the SUECON Vendor Coordinator or another member of the Leadership Committee for resolution.
- No one may order anything in the name of the SUECON for payment by the SUECON unless authorized in writing to do so by the SUECON Vendor Coordinator. Unauthorized ordering will result in permanent removal from the invitation list.
- A vendor representative entering an event to which the vendor is not invited or entitled to attend will be cause for removal from the invitation list and may be cause for ejection from all events.
- By responding to an invitation and making application to participate, the vendor’s designated point of contact acknowledges that he/she has read these Policies and Guidelines and agrees that all representatives of the vendor will abide by them.
SUECON Vendor Coordinator: